Announcing the 2020 ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme’s Participants
We are very excited to present to you our top twenty (20) entrepreneurs who emerged as finalists for the 2020 ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme!!!
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is a unique accelerator programme developed by FATE Foundation in partnership with African Capital Alliance Foundation, aimed at providing targeted support to growth stage high-potential Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
Over 530 applications were received from across the Federation and through a very thorough screening process, twenty (20) entrepreneurs were selected as finalists and admitted into the 2020 ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme.
The Accelerator programme comprises an intensive one-week accelerator boot camp which commenced on Monday, June 29, 2020, with Interactive Workshop Sessions, and will continue with Individual Growth Plan Development, Gap Advisory and Coaching sessions, One- on- one mentoring and consulting sessions, and Business Support Services all of which will be conducted virtually and are aimed at preparing and positioning their businesses for investor readiness and scale in regards to Customer, Operational Capacity, Cash flow growth and also assist them with their product and process improvement.
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme will end with a Demo Day and Pitch Competition in November 2020 and will be a platform for the business founders to showcase their products and pitch to key funding partners for funding and investment opportunities.
For more details about the programme, please visit www.fatefoundation.org/scaleup agribusiness
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report