2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- Download 7050
- File Size 22.37 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 10, 2021
- Last Updated May 1, 2023
The inaugural State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report looks at evolving demographic trends, indicators of entrepreneurship and presents new data that show where entrepreneurship in Nigeria stands today and is headed to in the medium to long term.
Key themes explored in this report include the Entrepreneurial Index in Nigeria; the state of Women and Youth-led Businesses; and the impact of technology on Nigerian MSMEs.
It is recommended as a useful guide for policy makers, regulators, enterprise training centres, incubators, business service development providers, funders and other ecosystem players who are intentional about cultivating, motivating and enabling their different entrepreneurial communities at the local, state and national levels in Nigeria.
- BRP WAS THE SOLUTION I WAS LOOKING FOR
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on