Apr. 1st – Jun. 14th 2019
Aug. 5th – Oct. 14th 2019
The EEP is a 2-3 month long in-depth leadership and business management programme aimed at giving participants the skills, clarity and guidance required to drive your business forward.
For details about the EEP curriculum structure content and benefits, click here to download the brochure
Learning Process & Methodology
The curriculum helps participants discover and manage their growth potential; grow themselves and their businesses; and gain insight on how to expand and take their business to scale.
Led by Industry leaders and C-Level Facilitators,the structure is a combination of interactive class sessions, webinars, workshops, entrepreneurial visits, case studies, group activities and a personal activity to develop a present a 5-year Strategic Plan.
- Gain essential Business Management and Leadership Skills from Industry Leaders
- Membership of FATE Foundations fast and growing Alumni network.
- Mentoring and Support from FATE’s team of experienced mentors.
- Access to free and discounted Consulting Services, Resources and Knowledge Building Workshops.
- Support and Feedback in development of a 5-year strategic plan for you and your business.
Duration 12 Weeks
Skill level Advanced
Grow You! Grow Your Business.
Through a robust curriculum, facilitated in-company workshops, and a community of like-minded leaders, you will gain the strategic tools, skills, methodologies and guidance to move your business forward.
Our approach is highly interactive. It would include ice breakers, group activities, case studies and idea brainstorming sessions where learning would be facilitated by active participation.
During the period of 12 weeks, you will work with and learn from Industry Leaders and C-Level Executives to explore topics ranging from Entrepreneurial Leadership, Strategy, and Business Financing to Legal & Tax Matters, Corporate Governance and The Global Marketplace. The ultimate goal: to create your company’s actionable 5-year strategic plan, with concrete steps to grow and scale.
In between sessions, a Fate facilitator will lead in-company workshops to help you gain more practical and in-depth experience in your focus area of choice. Upon six months of completion, you would share your “Emerge” report, highlighting your “was “to “is” journey indicating key growth variables.
Owner Managers and Chief Executives of Growing Businesses who:
- Are actively involved in running the business for at least 5 years.
- Derive their full-time income from their businesses.