Innovate, Create, Build Certificate Course
This self-paced online certificate course offers a unique learning opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs that are looking to turn their business ideas into a profitable business venture in Nigeria. This paid course is now available for you to take any time. It has videos, workbooks and quizzes with video content that spans for a total duration of 6 hours.
Course Benefits: At the end of the programme, you will know to :
- Apply effective strategies to fine-tune your business idea and launch a profitable business.
- Identify and properly target the right customers for your products
- Know the legal and regulatory requirements of starting a business in Nigeria
- Create the right Team for success
- Have a ready implement Business Plan
- Raise the necessary capital required to Startup your business
This course consists of 10 Modules and 35 Lessons. Find the course modules below:
- Entrepreneurship 101 – Building your Business
- Developing your Market Strategy
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies
- Finance Fundamentals
- Legal & Regulatory requirements Nigerian Businesses
- Recruiting and Retaining a High Performing Team
- How to Sell your Products and Services
- Crafting an Effective Digital Strategy
- Developing a Winning Business plan
- Financing your Business
Each of these modules has downloadable workbooks and graded quizzes. Entrepreneurs who successfully complete all the lessons will be awarded a certificate at the end of the course.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, you must be:
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data-Enabled Device (Mobile phone)
- Able to participate all through the required programme duration
When Can I Apply?
How many entrepreneurs are you selecting per stream?
Can a member of my team replace me in the programme?
No. Only the business owner/ founder/ co-founder is allowed to participate in the programme
Where should I send any Enquiries?
Email [email protected] Also follow @FATE Foundation on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date.
For more information about these courses send an email to [email protected]