Are you a creative writer? Do you have a passion for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship? Are you interested in a rewarding 6 month in-depth internship experience on an exciting project working with a great team? If you answered yes to the above questions and would like to be part of this project on an internship basis, please send a cover letter, your Resume and writing sample to email@example.com.
- Passion for the Nigerian entrepreneurship space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Great work ethic
- Passion and experience with digital and online media.
- Be between 21 – 26 years and have a minimum of a tertiary level education
An opportunity to:
- Be part of a dynamic team working on a ground breaking project
- Gain significant insight, knowledge and experience around building and running successful businesses in Nigeria
- Develop and improve research, data analysis and writing skills
- Build your skills in digital strategy and creative skills
- Build a strong network around critical stakeholders in the entrepreneurship development space in Nigeria
- Gain hands-on experience working in a professional environment
For enquiries and further information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Credit: BYU Family & Social Service Interships