Funded by the Foreign Ministry of Affairs, Netherlands and designed by GoodUp and SOS Childrens Villages, The Next Economy programme is designed to empower African youths to unleash their talents, build their confidence and hone the skills they need for a successful career in a job or as an entrepreneur through 3 different programs: Make it Work, Get Started and Build your Business.
FATE Foundation is the Implementing partner in Lagos for Get Started and Build Your Business.
Build your business is a 3-month start-up acceleration program to support the rapid scale up of high-potential starting entrepreneurs.
What to expect?
With Build Your Business, The Next Economy offers your start-up a unique business acceleration trajectory, customized to support you and your start-up in your most crucial growth phase.
During a kick-off bootcamp all participating teams will go through a product evaluation and will review their business strategy to develop a growth plan. In the following weeks, structured training on key drivers for growth will be offered with experts from all around the world. Through various activities, you will be encouraged to validate your business models, develop route-to-market strategies and vamp up the external positioning of your venture.
Below are the benefits of the programme:
• Get access to a network of mentors, business coaches and industry leaders who can support your start-up in its growth phase;
• Create a successful Growth Development plan;
• Receive hands-on, intensive trainings on: business development, product innovation & branding, and more;
• Learn from workshops on growth hacking, partnership management and creative marketing strategies. All with a focus on growing your business;
• Get the opportunity to pitch your idea to potential investors during a Demo Day.
At the end of the program you will have:
• A clear Growth Plan which you have already started implementing
• An expanded network of key experts and potential partners;
• A quality pitch deck which you can use to attract external investment.
Get Started which is part of The Next Economy Track 2 in Lagos runs from July 15 – September 27, 2019.
Click the link below to learn more and apply for the Get Started Entrepreneurial Course.