Announcing the ScaleUp Agribusiness 2019 Participants
We are very excited to present to you our ten (10) entrepreneurs who emerged as finalists for the ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2019!!!
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is a unique accelerator programme developed by FATE Foundation in partnership with African Capital Alliance Foundation, aimed at providing targeted support to growth stage high-potential Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
Over 1,350 applications were received from all 36 states of the Federation and through a very thorough screening process, ten (10) entrepreneurs were selected as finalists and admitted into the ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2019.
The programme commenced on April 23, 2019 with an intensive one-week accelerator boot camp, covering key business areas including Overview of the Nigerian Agribusiness Value Chain, Agribusiness Ecosystem Mapping, Disruptive Innovation in Agribusiness, Accessing Larger Markets and Business Model to Scale.
Furthermore, the entrepreneur will commence post boot camp sessions which will comprise Individual Growth Plan Development, GAP Advisory and coaching sessions, Entrepreneurial growth visits, Group mentoring and interactive workshop sessions over a five (5) month period to prepare and position their businesses for scale with regard to product development, process improvement, access to market and investor readiness.
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme will end with a Demo Day and Pitch Competition in August 2019 and will be a platform for the business founders to showcase their products and pitch to key funding partners for funding and investment opportunities. For more details about the programme, please visit www.fatefoundation.org/scaleup.
- BRP WAS THE SOLUTION I WAS LOOKING FOR
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on