Dipo Davies speaks on Keys to Thriving in the Nigerian Business Environment
Dipo Davies Speaks on Keys to Thriving in the Nigerian Business Environment Mr. Dipo Davies, Publisher/CEO, Realhouse Communications and a Board Member of FATE Foundation, gave the keynote speech on “Keys to Thriving in the Nigerian Business Environment” to over 120 FATE Alumni members that attended the 2015 FATE Alumni meeting which took place on the 25th of December at Terra Kulture.
Dipo who is also an Alumnus of the FATE Foundation Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) spoke on the need for entrepreneurs to have a strategic approach to running their enterprises within the current business terrain. Key areas he addressed included the need to have efficient people management strategies; employ effective operational business models; promote an adaptive culture that translates from the company’s vision; and the need to continuously measure performance.
The video clip of the Keynote will be posted on our Website soon but the slides can be viewed here
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants