Dipo Davies speaks on Keys to Thriving in the Nigerian Business Environment
Dipo Davies Speaks on Keys to Thriving in the Nigerian Business Environment Mr. Dipo Davies, Publisher/CEO, Realhouse Communications and a Board Member of FATE Foundation, gave the keynote speech on “Keys to Thriving in the Nigerian Business Environment” to over 120 FATE Alumni members that attended the 2015 FATE Alumni meeting which took place on the 25th of December at Terra Kulture.
Dipo who is also an Alumnus of the FATE Foundation Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) spoke on the need for entrepreneurs to have a strategic approach to running their enterprises within the current business terrain. Key areas he addressed included the need to have efficient people management strategies; employ effective operational business models; promote an adaptive culture that translates from the company’s vision; and the need to continuously measure performance.
The video clip of the Keynote will be posted on our Website soon but the slides can be viewed here
- BRP WAS THE SOLUTION I WAS LOOKING FOR
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report