360 StartUps across 11 States: Announcing our Partnership with Facebook for the 2020 AEP: Digital Programme
The AEP Digital is a Pre-Incubation programme co-created by FATE Foundation and Facebook in 2018 which combines strong enterprise management, digital marketing and financial literacy courses to provide fundamental knowledge and guidance on building a digital enabled business in Nigeria. The programme has recorded great impact and reached 640 Nigerian StartUps providing their Founders with relevant knowledge, tools and skills to grow sustainable and digitally enabled businesses.
Following the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic across the world and with attendant limitations on movements and in-person interactions in Nigeria, FATE Foundation and Facebook recognise the urgent need to provide much needed knowledge and support to StartUps across Nigeria to sustain their nascent businesses, generate revenue and create jobs. The core of this year’s programme will focus on building resilience and competitive advantage during this crisis and as such key modules will address:
- Business Model Adaptation
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Financial Literacy & Cashflow Management
- Remote Work Management
The Free Programme which will be fully virtual this year will also provide the following to the 360 entrepreneurs selected to participate:
- Data/Internet Support
- Ad Credit Giveaways
- Growth Support Services
There will be 12 cohorts with 30 entrepreneurs per stream selected from Lagos, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Kwara, Edo, Ogun, Abia, Enugu, Kano, Plateau and Oyo states.
To view additional details about the programme and curriculum structure, application process and timelines per state, please visit www.fatefoundation.org/aepdigital . For any enquiries, please email [email protected]. We look forward to supporting these businesses and sharing some of their impact stories with you.
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on