Alumni Business Performance Survey
We have developed the following survey to receive data from entrepreneurs that we supported in the last 5 years to evaluate outcomes of our support based on your business performances since your programme. The data received will also help us evaluate the effect of our…
360 StartUps across 11 States: Announcing our Partnership with Facebook for the 2020 AEP: Digital Programme
We are excited to announce our partnership with Facebook to support 360 StartUps across 11 Nigerian states through the 2020 Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme (AEP Digital). The AEP Digital is a Pre-Incubation programme co-created by FATE Foundation and Facebook in 2018 which combines strong enterprise management, digital marketing and financial literacy courses to...
Applications for our 6-month Agribusiness Accelerator Close in 5 Days
Our ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator programme is focused on entrepreneurs leading growth-stage businesses across the agribusiness value chain. Since 2017, this highly selective programme has enrolled 10 entrepreneurs per year to participate in a 6-month scale focused Accelerator which is Free for the entrepreneurs through the partnership and support of the African Capital...
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report