Applications are Open for our Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) 22 Class
FATE Foundation recently announced the launch of their 2018 Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP). Now in its 18th year, the EEP is aimed at supporting entrepreneurs to revision, grow and scale their businesses. The EEP has run 21 streams, with over 200 entrepreneurs passing through the programme to date.
At the Information Session which that held on the 4th of May, 2018, Adenike Adeyemi, FATE’s Executive Director, talked about how the revamped structure and curriculum are tailored to better address the needs of experienced entrepreneurs. The 12 week programme will explore topics ranging from Entrepreneurial Leadership, Strategy, and Business Financing to Legal & Tax Matters, Corporate Governance and Succession Planning.
Led by a distinguished C-Level faculty through a highly interactive learning process, the entrepreneurs will be able to select (two) target growth focus areas from the curriculum, based on identified gaps within their businesses and receive targeted mentoring and advisory sessions to bridge the gaps identified.
The Course Director is Mr. Seun Faluyi, a seasoned entrepreneur and professional. Currently the Managing Director of Offshore Dimensions, a world class organisation providing services in construction, engineering and procurement to the Oil & Gas and Power Industries. Other faculty members include: Mr. Fola Adeola, Chairman, FATE Foundation (Strategy); Mr. Tokunbo Talabi, Chairman, Superflux Group (Entrepreneurial Leadership); Bode Abifarin, Associate Director, KPMG (Customer Journey Mapping); Abayomi Sule, Executive Director, Tillit MSME Microservices (Tax & Risk Management) and Mr. Asue Ighodalo, Partner Banwo & Ighodalo and Chairman Sterling Bank (Corporate Governance & Succession Planning).
Entrepreneurs with guidance will develop and present their company’s actionable 5-year strategic plan, with concrete steps to grow and scale. The impacts of these plans will be reviewed 6-months after programme completion.
At the end of the programme, you will become a member of the prestigious and ever growing network of FATE Entrepreneurs and gain access to free and discounted Consulting Services, Resources and Knowledge Building Workshops.
For more information on the Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) kindly visit: www.fatefoundation.org/eep.
Also you can send an email to [email protected] or call +2348131878271.
- BRP WAS THE SOLUTION I WAS LOOKING FOR
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on