FATE Foundation Receives 2018 ICAN Corporate Category Award
News & Events, Newsletter
On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at the Eko Hotel, FATE Foundation received the Corporate Category Award from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) at the Institute’s 2018 Merit and Award Night.
Presenting the Award to FATE Foundation, Alhaji Isma’ila Muhammadu Zakari, President of the Institute stated that the ICAN Merit Award (Corporate Category) presented to FATE Foundation was in recognition of the organisation’s outstanding trail blazing achievements and exemplary leadership as a shining example of ICAN’s cherished values of accountability, integrity and objectivity. He stated that ICAN recognised FATE’s bold vision and most exceptional performance as the unparalleled provider of impactful innovative game changing opportunities in wealth creation, business and entrepreneurial development for young aspiring Nigerians.
Adenike Adeyemi, FATE’s Executive Director received the award on behalf of the Founder of FATE Foundation, Mr. Fola Adeola and stated that the Foundation was truly honoured to be recognised by ICAN. Joining the Executive Director to receive the award were Peter Adewale Obadare, CEO, Digital Encode and 2017 FATE Alumni Award Recipient and other key FATE Team Members including Fatai Olayemi, Raheemat Adediran, Segun Shomefun, Jerry Okon and Ebikela Osarenkhoe.
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report