Appreciating Our volunteer for the Month of October
Thank you very much for impacting and supporting entrepreneurs in the month of October, we are grateful.
In the month of October, we organized One hundred and Eight (108) hours of Virtual Sessions via Zoom and Instagram live streaming. We are grateful to you for being part of our story in helping Nigerian business owners to either Start, Grow or Scale their businesses.
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme (AEP Digital)
AEP Digital is a pre-incubation program in Partnership with Facebook to help aspiring entrepreneurs build resilience and competitive advantages during this crisis and post this crisis.
AEP digital in both Ogun and Edo states came to an end as this kick start the programme in both Enugu and Abia State.
Sixty (60) hours was spent in impacting entrepreneurs by the volunteer below:
- Finance Fundamentals I,II & III by Jonathan Ikeolumba: Partner at Officelord Consulting
- Understand your customers with Facebook page insights & building an effective advertising strategy by Segun Abodurin, CEO, TDX Agency
- Finding new Customers using Instagram & Discover tools to Drive your business by Daniel Chinagozi: Chief Executive Officer of Innovation Growth Hub Nigeria
- Legal and Tax requirements for running a small Business in Nigeria by DIYLaw
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Moruf Popoola: Founder, Taoran Global Resources Limited
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Segun Abodurin: CEO, TDX Agency
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Jonathan Ikeolumba: Partner at Officelord Consulting
- Finance Fundamentals I, II & III Damilotun Ajibade: Senior Financial Analyst, Coca-cola Bottling Limited
- Understand your customers with Facebook page insights & building an effective advertising strategy by Daniel Chinagozi: CEO at Innovation Growth Hub
- Finding new Customers using Instagram & Discover tools to Drive your business by Segun Abodurin: CEO, TDX Agency
- Legal and Tax requirements for running a small Business in Nigeria by DIYLaw
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) EzinneUzoije: Digital Consultant at Innovation Growth
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) UyiIma-Edomwonyi: Lead Gavrinda Advisory Gavrinda Ltd
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Efeoghene Yarhere: HR Professional
- Defining your Market Strategy during and Post COVID-19 by Kunle Awotiku: CEO at Uniplan Systems Nigeria Limited
- Set & smash your goals by Elisha Mamman: CEO at Noneli Integrated Services Limited and Noneli Properties and Investment Limited
- Entrepreneurial leadership in crisis by Lovelyn O’Brien: Creative Director, Woosworth International Ltd
- Defining your Market by DayoFagade: Senior Territory Manager at West Africa Finastra
- Digital Strategy by Segun Abodunrin: CEO, TDX Agency
- Defining your Market Strategy during and Post COVID-19 by Abdulshahid Salau: CEO Way House
- Digital Strategy I & II by Daniel Chinagozi: CEO at Innovation Growth Hub
- Set & smash your goals by Henrietta Agboola: CEO, at House of Henri Limited
- Entrepreneurial leadership in crisis by Samuel Chivor: Serial entrepreneur, the founder of Sammuelchivo International
The Next Economy
The Next Economy empowers Youth in Nigeria, to unleash their talents, build their Confidence and hone the skills they need for a successful career in a job or as an entrepreneur.
The volunteer below Spent Ten (10) hours to impact the entrepreneur in the mouth of October as the Journey of impartation continues.
- Financial Management by JonathanIkelounba: Partner at Officelord Consulting
- Digital Marketing by Esther Ojoma: Facebook Digital Marketer
- CEO chat by Bunmi Davies: Passionate Comedy, Producer and Consultant
- Developing effective Marketing Strategy by Olaseni Fewehinni: Marketing Professional
- Finance Fundamental I by Joseph Olawale Omowo: Accountant at Lagos State Government
The Kingdom of Netherlands sponsored Orange Corners Nigeria, incubation program.
Special Appreciation to our faculties for volunteering their time and sharing from their wealth of knowledge, the below volunteer spent Twenty-Two (22) hours in imparting the incubates.
- Advisory session on Marketing Strategy by Ngozi Ilondu: Head of Marketing at Union Systems, a financial technology company
- Meeting with the residence by Peter Obadare: Co-founder, Digital Encode Limited
- People Management by Stresert Integrated
- Finance Fundamentals IV by Oyenike Otekunrin: Member at FBN Holdings PLC
- Masterclass on Agriculture landscape in Nigeria by Brian Udoh: Senior Agricultural Policy Advisor
- Building Highly Effective Team by Okon Asuquo: Lead Consultant at Energy People Africa Limited
- Tax requirements for running a business in Nigeria by David Apaflo: Chief Operating Officer at Black Birch Capital Limited
- Design Thinking: Creativity & Innovation by Tunde Raphael: Co-Founder at Uvisual
- Corporate Governance structuring and Internal Control Management by Amah Afadameh: Legal and Compliance Officer, Greenwich Registrars
- Legal requirements for running a business in Nigeria by Funkola OdeleyeCo-Founder All things legal and operation DIYlaw
- Managing Business Operations by Ekene Nwalioba: Divisional Head of Operation,at Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions
Content contributors also provide articles for the use of entrepreneurs.
- Busola Akin-Olawore: Versa Research
- DIY Law
- Ifeanyichukwu Ijekeye: The Service Gang
- Glory Enyinnaya: Kleos Africa
Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme
Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) 26: Strategizing for Resilience offers owner-managers the perfect opportunity to re-invent their businesses. This unique edition of EEP is a 12-week long online programme specifically designed to equip business owners with essential knowledge and critical tools that can be applied immediately as they lead their businesses through these tough times.
Volunteers below spent Six (6) hours Thirty (30) minutes impacting entrepreneurs in the month of October.
- Effective marketing and sales by Lampe Omoyele: Comprehensive Project Management Services ltd.
- Virtual Chatby Tokunbo Talabi: Partner at Banwo & Ighodalo
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is a unique accelerator programme developed by FATE Foundation in partnership with African Capital Alliance Foundation, aimed at providing targeted support to growth stage high-potential Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The volunteers below spent Ten (10) hours impacting the incubates.
Accessing larger markets to scale up by Akinyinka Akintunde: Vice President, Financial Markets, AFEX Commodities Exchange
- Technological Prospects for players in Nigeria Agricultural landscapeby
- Business validation for investment by Olumide Lawson: Executive Director, at Sahel Capital Partners
- Making a business pitch by Tinuola Ipadeola: Head Corporative Services and Development of MainOne
- Investor Readiness Planning by Deji Agboade: Chief Executive Officer at Friska Farms Limited
- Digital Marketing strategies for Scaling by Segun Abodurin: CEO, TDX Agency
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report