Thank you very much for impacting and supporting entrepreneurs in the month of September, we are grateful.
In the month of September, we organized One hundred and thirty-one (131) hours of Virtual Sessions via Zoom and Instagram live streaming. We are grateful to you for being part of our story in helping Nigerian business owners to either Start, Grow or Scale their businesses.
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme (AEP Digital)
AEP Digital is a pre-incubation program in Partnership with Facebook to help aspiring entrepreneurs build resilience and competitive advantages during this crisis and post this crisis.
It’s an honor to have His Excellence Governor Abdulrahman AbdulRazaq on an interactive session with AEP digital participants (Kwara State).
AEP digital in both Cross Rivers and Kwara states came to an end as this kick start the programmein bothOgun and Edo State.
Seventy (70) hours was spent in impacting entrepreneurs by the volunteer below:
- Legal requirements for running a business in Nigeria by LanreDEji-Bashorun, DIY Law
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) AlexenderAsomba: Operations Manager at Teleperformance
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Ahmed Falade: Team Lead at REES Africa
- Legal requirements for running a business in Nigeria by LanreDeji-Bashorun, DIY Law
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Louis Ibok: General Manager Cross River State, Microfinance and Enterprise Development Agency (MEDA)
- Virtual Pitch competition (Jury) Segun Abodunrin: CEO, TDX Agency
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship by MorufPopoola:Founder, Taoran Global Resources Limited
- Defining your Market by DimejiOlarewaju:Practice Lead, Digital, Public Relations and Learning at A’Lime Media Limited
- Set and Smash your Goals by Elisha Mamman:CEO at Noneli Integrated Services Limited and Noneli Properties and Investment Limited
- Defining your Market Strategy During and Post COVID-19 by IbraheemTiamiyu:CEO at Planbbiz International
- Digital Strategy AlexendraAsomba: Operations Manager at Teleperformance
- Business Plan by FehintoluwaIbiloye:Senior Associate, Deal Advisory Services KPMG
- Facebook Business I,II,III and Effective use of Instagram by Daniel Chinagozi:CEO at Innovation Growth Hub
- Entrepreneurial Leadership in a Crisis by Tony Abolo: CEO Tonbole Productions
- Set and Smash Your Goals by UcheAbolo: Business Development Manager
- Defining your Market by RunorAgbroko: Lead Business Development & Strategy at A’Lime Media Limited
- Defining your Market Strategy During and Post COVID-19 I & II by Henry Adedokun: CEO HENSHOL Consults
- Digital Strategy I & II EzinneUzoije: Digital Consultant at Innovation Growth
- Developing a Business Plan I & II by UyiIma-Edomwonyi:Lead Gavrinda AdvisoryGavrinda Ltd
- Facebook Business I,II,III and Effective use of Instagram by SegunAbodurin:CEO,TDX Agency
- Building a Team by EfeogheneYarhere:Independent HR Consultant
The Next Economy
The Next Economy empowers Youth in Nigeria, to unleash their talents, build their Confidence and hone the skills they need for a successful career in a job or as an entrepreneur.
The volunteer below Spent eleven (11) hours to impact the entrepreneur in the mouth of September as the Journey of impartation continues.
- Design Thinking by kelechiOnyike: Co-founder and Managing Director at PODEX Associates
- Product Development byAbiolaAdegbite:CEO, Rana Solar
- Marketing your Business- Edmond Idokoko:Marketing Lead, Microsoft MEA MCC (West-Africa Cluster)
- Market Research by Gabriel Okeowo:Principal Lead/CEO at BudgIT
- The Business Model Canvas by AmobiOkeke:Business Growth Catalyst | Events & Audience Engagement Specialist
The Kingdom of Netherlands sponsored Orange Corners Nigeria, incubation program.
Special Appreciation to our faculties for volunteering their time and sharing from their wealth of knowledge, the below volunteer spent Thirty-Two (32) hours in imparting the incubates.
- Defining Your target market by AdebukolaAdedigbe:Chief Operating Officer of Rocsol Investment Limited
- Developing your market strategy during and post Covid -19 crisis by ChneizeNnanna:Business Development Managerat Mortgage Industry
- Financial Intelligence for businesses and cashflow by ACCA
- Business Plan Development by ToluAkintan:byDirector Strategy Business Development at 50KMPH Ltd
- Masterclass on Nigeria Agriculture Sector; Innovation, Challenges & Solutions by Skretting Nigeria
- Pricing Strategy by AyoadeAdeyemi:Partner at Lorache Consulting
- Understanding and Maximizing the Opportunities of the Aquaculture by Skretting Nigeria
- Finance Fundamentals I,II & III by OluseunPaseda: ACCA Advocate
MSME Hub Content Contributors
Content contributors also provide articles for the use of entrepreneurs.
- NdidiObinwanne: Client Success Manager at Squad Digital
- Busola Akin-Olawore: Versa Research
- Christopher Emoghene: Guaranty Trust Bank
- DIY Law
- IfeanyichukwuIjekeye: The Service Gang
- Glory Enyinnaya: Kleos Africa
Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme(EEP)
Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) 26: Strategizing for Resilience offers owner-managers the perfect opportunity to re-invent their businesses. This unique edition of EEP is a 12-week long online programme specifically designed to equip business owners with essential knowledge and critical tools that can be applied immediately as they lead their businesses through these tough times.
Volunteers below spent six (6) hours impacting entrepreneurs in the month of September.
- Operations Management: Creating Effective and Efficient Operations Management Procedures by BayoAdeola:Comprehensive Project Management Services ltd.
- Importance of Corporate Governance in Building Business Resilience by AsueIghodalo: Partner at Banwo&Ighodalo
- Building an Effective Communication and Re-Strategy for Your Brand by Emilia Asim-Ita: founder, Practice Director, Aml
The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is a unique accelerator programme developed by FATE Foundation in partnership with African Capital Alliance Foundation, aimed at providing targeted support to growth stage high-potential Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The volunteers below spent Twelve (12) hours impacting the incubates.
- Technological Prospects for players in Nigerian Agricultural Landscape by Stanley Nwachukwu:Training Manager at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Developing a Flexible Growth Budget by Bimbo Ogundare:Director, Transaction Advisory Services at EY
- Developing Effective Pricing Strategy byAderojuOdunsi:Managing Director at Rehoboth Agro Allied Ventures.
- Separating Business from PersonalFinance byOlufemiAlabi: Partner, West Africa Transaction Advisory Leader
- Growth Support Review by Usman Imanah: Chief Executive Officer at Friska Farms Limited
- Understanding Business Ethics by Marian Olaiya:Principal at Marian ‘FunmiOguntona& Co