2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
The inaugural State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report looks at evolving demographic trends, indicators of entrepreneurship and presents new data that show where entrepreneurship in Nigeria stands today and is headed to in the medium to long term.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants