FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
FATE Foundation and Facebook announced the 100 Nigerian Entrepreneurs, who will receive small business cash grants ranging from Two Hundred Thousand naira (NGN200,000) to One Million Naira (NGN1,000,000) towards their businesses. The announcement was made on the 30th of September 2021 during the 6th FATE Annual Alumni Conference. These entrepreneurs are youth led businesses, who are alumni members of the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital programme (AEP Digital).
Co-created by FATE Foundation and Facebook, the 6-week programme (AEP Digital) has run in 16 states from 2018 to date and is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential business and digital strategies, knowledge skills and tools to grow their businesses. The application process, which had been launched in August during the World Entrepreneurs Day included a shortlisting process based on ability of the entrepreneurs to show business viability, traction, digital strategy implementation, job creation and innovation following their graduation from the program.
We are certain the grants will enhance their business growth and wish them all the best in their entrepreneurial journeys! The next cohorts for AEP Digital Enugu and Akwa-Ibom States respectively will begin from October 18- November 26, 2021.
Below is the full list of the one hundred beneficiaries of the Small Business Grants:
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on