Applications Open For The ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme
ScaleUp Lab is a unique Accelerator Programme aimed at providing targeted support to early-stage high-potential and growth-driven ventures within the growth sectors of the Nigerian economy namely; Agribusiness, Creatives, Health and Education. The programme is implemented by FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
Applications are now open for the Agribusiness Track.
Expected outcomes are:
• Increased capacity to scale and build sustainable Agribusinesses
• Mentoring support provided by Nigerian entrepreneurs and expert Agribusiness professionals and Institutions
• Access to target market
• Increased revenue and profitability potentials
• Improved people and financial management practices
• Access to specialised funding opportunities
For more information on how to apply, visit: https://fatefoundation.org/scaleup
Application Deadline is 5:00 PM on Friday April 20th, 2018.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants