Applications Open For The ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme
ScaleUp Lab is a unique Accelerator Programme aimed at providing targeted support to early-stage high-potential and growth-driven ventures within the growth sectors of the Nigerian economy namely; Agribusiness, Creatives, Health and Education. The programme is implemented by FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
Applications are now open for the Agribusiness Track.
Expected outcomes are:
• Increased capacity to scale and build sustainable Agribusinesses
• Mentoring support provided by Nigerian entrepreneurs and expert Agribusiness professionals and Institutions
• Access to target market
• Increased revenue and profitability potentials
• Improved people and financial management practices
• Access to specialised funding opportunities
For more information on how to apply, visit: https://fatefoundation.org/scaleup
Application Deadline is 5:00 PM on Friday April 20th, 2018.
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on