FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
LAGOS – NIGERIA – November 15, 2021 – FATE Foundation, Nigeria’s leading non-profit, promoting business and entrepreneurial development in Nigeria, launched her maiden State of Entrepreneurship Report during her 7th Annual Policy Dialogue Series on Entrepreneurship programme with the theme: “Building an Inclusive, Cohesive and…
FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February
5 Nigerian Start-up Entrepreneurs Receive €135,000 as part of the Orange Corners Innovation Fund (OCIF)
FATE FOUNDATION LAUNCHES NEW PROGRAMME WITH YOUTH BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL, TO SUPPORT YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS HIT BY THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF COVID-19.
MITSUBISHI CORPORATION PARTNERS WITH FATE FOUNDATION TO SUPPORT 1,000 YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
Appreciating Our volunteer for the Month of October
Appreciating Our Volunteer For The Month Of September
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on