Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February
Thank you very much for impacting and supporting entrepreneurs in the month of February, we are grateful.
In the month of February, we organized Forty- Six (46) hours of Virtual Sessions via Zoom. We are grateful to you for being part of our story in helping Nigerian business owners to either Start, Grow or Scale their businesses.
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme (AEP Digital)
AEP Digital is a pre-incubation program in Partnership with Facebook to help aspiring entrepreneurs build resilience and competitive advantages during this crisis and post this crisis.
We started the year 2021 with Kano and Plateau states. Thirty (30) hours was spent in impacting entrepreneurs by the volunteer below:
- Finance Fundamentals I, II & III by Jonathan Ikeolumba: Partner at Officelord Consulting.
- Instagram for Business and Connecting with Local Shopper by Ezinne Uzoije: Digital Consultant at Innovation Growth.
- Understand your customers with Facebook page insights & building an effective advertising strategy by Segun Abodurin, CEO, TDX Agency.
- Business Plan by Tolu Akintan: Director Strategy Business Development at 50KMPH Ltd.
- Building a Team by Efeoghene Yarhere: HR Professional.
- Finance Fundamentals I, II & III by Damilotun Ajibade: Senior Financial Analyst, Coca-cola Bottling Limited.
- Instagram for Business and Connecting with Local Shoppers by Alex Asomba: Operations Manager at Teleperformance.
- Building a Team by Aanu Adekoya: Deputy Manager at Leading BPO service Provider.
- Business Plan by Jolaade Suliamon: Senior Associate Deal Advisory at KPMG Advisory Services.
Growth Support (Business Recovery Programme Resilience Series)
The volunteers below spent Fourteen (16) hours impacting the entrepreneurs
- Business status audit and Map out your Business Resilience Strategies by Tom Oluwole: Founder at 3G Action Consulting.
- Business Model Realignment- Business plan assessment by Pat Diaku: Chief Executive Officer at Oakhil Business Consults Ltd.
- Marketing and revenue generation strategies by Ibrahim Buwanhot: Founder at Interkon Solutions Limited.
- Business Insurance by Funmilayo Kunle-Komolafe: Unit Head, Medium Enterprises at AXA Mansard.
- Understanding the evolving Business Environment by Fayo Williams: Managing Consultant at Simply Exponential Consult Ltd.
- Facebook I & II by Segun Abodurin, CEO, TDX Agency.
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on