Business Outlook for 2016
FATE Foundation will hold its 1st Knowledge Building Session for 2016 on the 14th of January with the focus on the Business Outlook for 2016.
The programme which is organised for members of the FATE Alumni community will have Mr. Ayo Teriba, CEO, Economic Associates, and Mr. Niyi Yusuf, Country Manager, Accenture Nigeria discuss the topic “The Nigerian Macroeconomic environment in 2016 and Implications for Nigerian Businesses“. As we start off the new year, it is important for our business men and women to have a good sense of the macroeconomic environment for 2016 given the current socio-economic terrain and develop appropriate strategies to grow and succeed in the year.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Time: 10am – 12pm
Venue: FATE Foundation, 1st Floor, Lagos State Water House, Ijora, Lagos
Limited Seated and RSVP Required for all Alumni members attending. For additional details and to RSVP send an email to [email protected] or call 01 454 1985.
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
Good pm sir/Ma, please I want to know if you have days of meeting in port Harcourt at that olubasanjo
Comments are closed.