Business Outlook for 2016
FATE Foundation will hold its 1st Knowledge Building Session for 2016 on the 14th of January with the focus on the Business Outlook for 2016.
The programme which is organised for members of the FATE Alumni community will have Mr. Ayo Teriba, CEO, Economic Associates, and Mr. Niyi Yusuf, Country Manager, Accenture Nigeria discuss the topic “The Nigerian Macroeconomic environment in 2016 and Implications for Nigerian Businesses“. As we start off the new year, it is important for our business men and women to have a good sense of the macroeconomic environment for 2016 given the current socio-economic terrain and develop appropriate strategies to grow and succeed in the year.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Time: 10am – 12pm
Venue: FATE Foundation, 1st Floor, Lagos State Water House, Ijora, Lagos
Limited Seated and RSVP Required for all Alumni members attending. For additional details and to RSVP send an email to [email protected] or call 01 454 1985.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants