Our 2016 Calendar
Click here to complete the 2-minute survey for the 2016 FATE Alumni Conference.
FATE Foundation’s 2016 Calendar of Activities
- 1st Tuesdays of every month FATE Consulting Services (only for FATE Alumni however pre-booking with FATE Alumni Services required)
- 2nd Thursdays of every month – Knowledge Building Sessions (only for FATE Alumni)
- 4th Tuesdays of every month – Workshops & Short Entrepreneurial Courses (Fees and Facilitators will be communicated at least 6 weeks before the programme)
- Thursday, January 14. The Nigerian Macroeconomic Environment in 2016 and Its Implication for Nigerian Businesses. Facilitator, Mr. Ayo Teriba, CEO, Economic Associates and Mr. Niyi Yusuf, Country Manager, Accenture Nigeria
- Friday, January 29. Commencement of the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme 54 class (Weekday classes)
- Tuesday, February 2. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, February 11. Compliance Requirements for MSMEs in Nigeria. (Facilitators are Mrs. Adetola Aibangbee, Associate Director, Tax Advisory Services, KPMG Nigeria and the Lagos Internal Revenue Service)
- Tuesday, February 23, 2015. Developing and Implementing a mid to long term Strategic Plan for your Business
- Tuesday, March 1. FATE Consulting Services.
- Saturday, March 5, 2015. Commencement of AEP 55 Class (Saturday classes)
- Thursday, March 10. Financing Opportunities for Nigerian Businesses. Expected Facilitator is the Bank of Industry
- Tuesday, March 29, 2015. Excellent Customer Service: How to Attract and Satisfy Your Customers
- Tuesday, April 5. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, April 14. Managing Your Business in a Volatile Forex Regime. Expected Facilitator is Mr. Tokunbo Talabi, Chairman, Superflux; Deputy President, NASME.
- Thursday, April 21. Taking Your Business Global: What Options do MSMEs have in the Export and Import Industry. Expected Facilitator is the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and the Institute of Export Operations and Management
- Tuesday- Wednesday, April 26-27. Accounting for `Non-Accountants
- Tuesday, May 3. FATE Consulting Services
- Thursday, May 12. The Nigerian Agriculture Sector and Potential Opportunities within the Entire Value Chain
- Monday, May 16. Commencement of AEP 55 classes (weekdays only)
- Tuesday, May 31. The Most Effective Way to Utilise Social Media and Digital Marketing to Improve Your Productivity and Profit.
- Tuesday, June 7. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, June 9. Interactive Session with Potential Investors
- Tuesday, June 28. Building Customer Loyalty for Profitability
- Tuesday, July 5. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, July 14. How to Set Up and Run an Effective Corporate Governance Structure
- Tuesday, July 26. Strategic Marketing: Doing it Differently
- Thursday, July 28. FATE Policy Dialogue on Entrepreneurship.
- Tuesday, August 2. FATE Consulting Services
- Thursday, August 11. Blood Lines: Running and Scaling Up a Family Business
- Saturday, August 20. Commencement of AEP 57 (Saturday classes)
- Tuesday-Wednesday, August 30-31. Developing effective People Management Systems and Structures
- Thursday, September 15. Annual FATE Alumni Conference
- Tuesday, October 4. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, October 13. What You Need to Know About Intellectual Property, Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
- Tuesday, October 25. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Effective Brand Management
- Tuesday, November 1. FATE Consulting Services
- Thursday, November 4. Talents & Business: How to Run and Sustain a Creative Enterprise
- Tuesday, November 29. Retailing Dynamics: Receivables and Inventory Management
- Thursday, December 1. 2016 Annual FATE Celebration
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
i would like to be informed of then the EEP calendar for 2016 has been scheduled and when applications commence
i earnestly look forward to hearing from you.
Hello Omotola, we are currently finalising the calendar for EEP this year and will publicise the information once ready. Please can you send an email with your name, email and contact information to fate [email protected] indicating your interest in the EEP. Thank you very much for your interest in the FATE EEP programme.
Please I am interested in the training, but I reside in the eastern part of Nigeria how do I get trained and when is the next set of training starting.
Comments are closed.