Alumni Business Performance Survey
We have developed the following survey to receive data from entrepreneurs that we supported in the last 5 years to evaluate outcomes of our support based on your business performances since your programme. The data received will also help us evaluate the effect of our programmes on your business for programme restructuring and what kind of support you would require from FATE Foundation over the next couple of years.
The effectiveness of this survey is very dependent on the quality of information you provide and we solicit your support to fill the survey as honest as possible and with as much information as would be useful to us. The information gathered will only be used internally. Insights from the data received will be used for reporting to the board & management and enhancing our program design.
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report