WHO IS IT FOR?
- Business Model
- Financial Reporting
- Cash flow Management
Using workshop and interactive learning styles led by MSME financial literacy experts, participants will dive into the basics of the financial literacy for schools/organizations.
Application Closes March 22, 2020
- Distinguish between his/her personal and business finances.
- Understand the main financial statements, how they relate to one another and how they can be manipulated as useful data to make business decisions.
- Anticipate the current and future financial needs of their business(es) under alternative scenarios.
- Understand the decision-making process of Access to Finance providers, and thus appreciate how the business can become creditworthy or investment-ready.
- Understand key financial literacy basics to better build and manage their schools/businesses and organizations.
- Appreciate the importance of separating their business from personal finances
- Understand how to use simple templates to better prepare their budgets, cash flow and financial reports.
- Have a good appreciation of how to better plan and manage their finances given the dynamics of their cash flow cycles