Our Key Focus Areas
Through the FATE School of Entrepreneurship, we provide aspiring, emerging and experienced entrepreneurs with training, knowledge and information on how to start, grow and sustain their businesses.
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP)
* For startups, new and early stage entrepreneurs.
Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP)
* For owner managers and chief executives of MSMEs in business for at least five years.
Special Entrepreneurs Programme (SEP)
* Growth Sectors: Entrepreneurs in the technology, creative industry, health and agriculture sectors
* Key Demographics: Women, Females, Youths and Pre-Retirees.
We provide business support, advisory and ancillary services to our alumni and other Nigerian entrepreneurs through:
*Group and one- on- one mentoring
*Business Plan Development, business registration and referrals for discounted professional services
Incubation & Placements:
* Work space, internet and business model strategy support for startups.
* Job shadowing and learning for high potential start ups.
* Business Plan Competition Grants.
* Collaborations with investors for funding partners for financing support.
* Workshops and Knowledge Building Sessions.
We provide data and information on entrepreneurship in Nigeria and support public advocacy towards the development of an enabling environment for entrepreneurship in Nigeria. This is done through:
* Thought Leadership
* Research Reports
* Policy Dialogue Series on Entrepreneurship
* Policy Workshops