Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme
Run over the last 22 years by the FATE School of Entrepreneurship at the FATE Foundation the Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) is Nigeria’s foremost Owner Manager Programme designed for experienced entrepreneurs looking to strategically transform and reposition their businesses to be competitive, sustainable, and relevant in whichever market they choose to play.
With a combined mix of training, mentoring and one-on-one advisory support and a best- in-class Faculty of C-Level entrepreneurial and professional leaders, including Mr Fola Adeola (Founder GTBank and FATE Foundation), the EEP builds on the rudiments of strategy development to enable their business scale with the right building blocks.
At the end of the 4-month program, participants would have improved their financial acumen, developed a 1-3 Year Strategic Growth Plan and gained clarity on their business and operating model: market expansion opportunities: governance structure approaches: and investment readiness.
- Strategically Transform Your Business
- Re-invent your business and operating model to survive and thrive beyond the current economic volatility.
- Develop a comprehensive business view to make enable your market expansion strategy.
- Expand your entrepreneurial leadership and corporate governance capacity.
- Improve your financial management competencies and get investment ready.
- Gain key insights on taking your business to scale; and develop a short to mid-term Strategic Growth Plan,
Our 22-year EEP program is designed exclusively for:
- Experienced entrepreneurs who are full-time Owner-Manager entrepreneurs.
- Have 3+* years full-time leading high growth SME/StartUp
- Have at least NGN50,000,000* in annual revenues; and
- Have at least 5* employees in the business with at least 1* other person in management in addition to the Owner Manager CEO
*Can be waived based on business growth potential.