In partnership with
CALL FOR APPLICATION TO THE STOCK EXCHANGE LISTING PROGRAMME
(FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING BUSINESSES TO GET LISTED ON THE NIGERIAN EXCHANGE (NGX) GROWTH BOARD)
Having supported aspiring and emerging entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses over the past 20 years, FATE Foundation has launched a new program within its scaleup unit to enable businesses transit from SMEs to Large corporations by providing the support required to get such businesses listed with the Growth Board of the Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX), formerly the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
OVERVIEW OF THE NGX GROWTH BOARD
- The Growth Board was established as part of the Nigerian Exchange Group (formerly Nigerian Stock Exchange) initiative in elevating the Nigeria Capital market and meeting the needs of businesses at every phase of their lifecycle The board targets fast-growth companies such as SMEs operating in various sectors including Technology companies
- The Growth Board is designed to encourage growth-oriented companies with good corporate governance standards to list its aims to encourage companies with high growth potential to seize the opportunity of raising long term capital and promote liquidity
BENEFITS OF BEING LISTED ON THE NGX GROWTH BOARD
- Creates broadens and diversifies investor base.
- Offers an avenue and flexible mechanism for raising capital.
- Provides valuation and potentially enhances liquidity by accessing new investors.
- Develops and increases sell-side coverage/research for growth companies.
- Provides a platform for accessing cheap and long-tenured capital (equities and fixed income) for growth companies.
- Provides global visibility for attracting international investors.
- Ensures increased Corporate Governance while providing the necessary support
mechanism/framework for sustainability.
- Enhances visibility for growth companies to support the brand promotion and customer acquisition
- Serve as an exit option for Core Investors, if seeking to exit.
- Business must be an SME registered in Nigeria
- Minimum of Fifty Million Naira (₦50m) market capitalization
- Willingness to expand shareholders
An information session for the growth board will hold on
July 13, 2021 11am (on Zoom)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+234) 813 187 8271