The Nigerian Business Environment in 2016
On Thursday, January 14, 2016, FATE Foundation hosted Dr. Ayo Teriba, CEO, Economic Associates and Michael Faniran, Senior Manager, Accenture Nigeria to a conversation on the Business Outlook for Nigeria in 2016
With over 100 FATE Alumni members in attendance, the discussions focused on the Nigerian Macroeconomic Environment in 2016 and Key Strategies for Small and Growing Businesses to Succeed in 2016. Please click on the topics to view and/or downloaded the presentations and also look out for the videos which will be uploaded on our website and various social media platforms next week.
The key takeaway from the session was that the business outlook for 2016 will be focused on resolving the paradoxes in the fiscal, economic and sectoral spaces. Consequently, entrepreneurs need to keep abreast of macroeconomic policies which (will) impact them while at the same time employing cost saving measures in their businesses.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants