Team Nigeria Wins Big at the 2018 NAÏF SUN Pitch Competition in Nairobi!!!
Nigeria made a significant footprint in Africa on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 as two of our entrepreneurs, Ope Olanrewaju and Oluwatoyin Onigbanjo emerged as winners at the 2018 Scaling Up Nutrition Pitch Competition. The competition which held on October 16, 2018 was organized by the Scaling Up Nutrition Business Network (SBN) in collaboration with the Global…
Announcing Our NutriPitch Entrepreneurs
With over 140 applications received from 26 states of the Federation and following a very rigorous screening and selection process, we are very excited to present to you the top ten (10) entrepreneurs who emerged as finalists for the NutriPitch – The Nourish Nigeria Challenge….
FATE Foundation’s 2017 Highlights
In 2017, we focused on accelerating the development of our entrepreneurs by using our learnings from the past and leveraging digital technology to deepen our business support initiatives. New Collaborations Live-Video Signing in Ceremony between FATE Foundation & YBI Strategic Impact. We kickstarted the year…
FATE FOUNDATION ANNUAL CELEBRATION 2017 “THE FUTURE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
FATE Foundation had its 2017 Annual Celebration on the 7th December, 2017 at the Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) Centre with the theme “The Future of Entrepreneurship”. The Annual Celebration is FATE Foundation’s grand finale of all our programs in the year graduating all the…
Press Release: ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme By FATE Foundation
The ScaleUp Lab Agribusiness Accelerator Programme by FATE Foundation was officially concluded on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017. The accelerator programme was brought to an end with an Agribusiness Pitch Competition in which ScaleUp Fellow, Emeka Nwachinemere (CIO, Kitovu Technology Company) emerged as the overall winner…
Alumni Spotlight: Peter Obadare of Digital Encode
Security is one of the challenges every society faces, solving this issue goes beyond the traditional methods of security, in the age where the world is moving to the digital space, Cybersecurity is one of the most sought after forms of security and our FATE…
Alumni Spotlight: Building a Fledgling Home and Office Furnishing Business
Our Alumni Spotlight for this week is Aspiring Entrepreneurship Programme (AEP) 57 graduate Anthony Okwuosha. He is the Founder/CEO of STR Interiors which provides high quality home and office interiors. Anthony graduated from the Federal Polytechnic, Afikpo in 2000 where he got a HND in…
Key Highlights from the 2ND FATE Foundation Annual Alumni Conference: “Unlocking The Growth Potential Of MSME’s Through Partnerships And Innovation”.
Alumni Spotlight: Ayoyinka Delumo of PLAY PLACE NIGERIA.
Entrepreneur Spotlight: Kehinde Yusuf and her Journey to Build a Photography StartUp
“I am a young lady with little words. I speak with my photography which is my own way of connecting with the society at large”- Kehinde Yusuf. Our entrepreneur spotlight this week is on Kehinde Yusuf the Founder of Ken Yousuff Photography. Capturing people and…
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report