Relaunching our STL Virtual Advisory Platform
As we expand our virtual support services for our entrepreneurs, I am very excited to announce the relaunch of FATE Foundation’s, Sky’s The Limit (STL) platform.
Developed with the support of the Youth Business International and Accenture Global, the STL is an Artificial Intelligence-driven platform that enables virtual mentoring and business advisory support by linking entrepreneurs with experienced business advisors & mentors.
Following our initial testing last year, we have relaunched the platform to serve entrepreneurs at this crucial time to facilitate handholding, guidance, and support without the physical proximity constraints. You would agree with me that this is a timely and much needed resource at this time.
We are actively seeking for virtual Volunteers for the STL. If you are yet to register as a volunteer on the platform, please use this as a time to consider doing so. A few hours of your time with an entrepreneur by phone or video chat over the next few weeks/months can make a big difference.
To sign up as a volunteer, please click Sign up as a Virtual Volunteer. For any questions and/or inquiries, please email [email protected]. With just a few hours, you can save an entrepreneur, a business and create significant socio-economic impact.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Sky’s The Limit (STL) community.
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report