Apply for the 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneur: Digital Programme Kaduna
In partnership with Facebook, we are happy to announce our 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme Kaduna will be taking flight from September 3rd, 2018 to September 28th, 2018. The programme is focused on equipping young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills and tools to grow their businesses and scale up over time.
Structure and Curriculum
The programme will run from Mondays to Thursdays over a four (4) week period, and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
To register, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer literate
- You must reside within Kaduna and its environs
- Have access to a laptop or data enabled device
- Have already registered and launched a business
- Have graduated from an accredited tertiary level institution
Additional Post Programme Benefits include:
- Facebook Advert Credits (For the winners of the Pitch Competition).
- One Year Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation.
- One Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation.
- Access to free Business Support Tools & Applications.
Application for this programme is open and closes August 18th, 2018. Selected applicants will be contacted soon after, as the programme runs between September 3rd, 2018 and September 28th, 2018.
This programme is FREE, so if you are within or close to Kaduna, do yourself a favor by visiting here to learn more about the programme.
- BRP WAS THE SOLUTION I WAS LOOKING FOR
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
Hello. Thanks for this opportunity.
I found a link to the online form earlier today and started filling up but couldn’t complete the form. Now I can’t seem to find the link to the form anymore. Please help.
Dear Caleb, thank you for your interest in the Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital. Please visit https://www.fatefoundation.org/aep and start a new registration as we are yet to see an application from you. Please email [email protected] for additional Enquiries
How do I sign up
Dear Kingsley, thank you for your interest in the Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital. Please visit https://www.fatefoundation.org/aep to view the details and to register
Comments are closed.