Appointment of Adenike Adeyemi as a Board trustee to Youth Business International (YBI)
YBI is a global network of independent non-profit initiatives operating in over 40 countries across 5 continents and whose headquarters is in the UK. Their core objective is to help young people to start and grow their own business and create employment. FATE Foundation is YBI’s member organisation in Nigeria.
YBI has been very instrumental to FATE Foundation’s institutional transformation and growth over the last three years and we wish Adenike Adeyemi the very best in her new role.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants