Appointment of Adenike Adeyemi as a Board trustee to Youth Business International (YBI)
YBI is a global network of independent non-profit initiatives operating in over 40 countries across 5 continents and whose headquarters is in the UK. Their core objective is to help young people to start and grow their own business and create employment. FATE Foundation is YBI’s member organisation in Nigeria.
YBI has been very instrumental to FATE Foundation’s institutional transformation and growth over the last three years and we wish Adenike Adeyemi the very best in her new role.
- BRP WAS THE SOLUTION I WAS LOOKING FOR
- HOW THE BUSINESS RESILIENCE PROGRAMME GAVE ME WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
- ADENIKE ADEYEMI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FATE FOUNDATION FROM LAGOS NIGERIA NAMED GOOGLE.ORG LEADER TO WATCH
- Turning Challenges into Opportunities: The Inspiring Journey of Charity Mehara and STOCK-UP
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on