FATE Foundation’s 2017 Highlights
Digital Enablement. In November, we announced our partnership with Facebook to provide a 4-week digital focused enterprise training for 320 young entrepreneurs across 7 major cities starting in February 2018. Details here.
Expanding Enterprise Support
Thought Leadership & Digital Knowledge
Our Supporters & Enablers
A Glimpse at our 2018 Plans
- Expanding the MSMEHub features with interactive tools (e.g. Tax Calculator & Funding Finder)
- Rollout of the YBI & Accenture Supported Digital Platform to provide virtual business advisory support for thousands of Youth Entrepreneurs across Nigeria.
- A revamped Alumni Hub Platform.
- Launch of our E-Learning full course certificate programmes.
- Disseminating research findings on Scaling Businesses and Financial Literacy.
Our very best wishes for the new year and looking forward to sharing and celebrating more stories on Nigerian entrepreneurs starting, growing and sustainably scaling in 2018.
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on