FATE FOUNDATION ANNUAL CELEBRATION 2017 “THE FUTURE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
FATE Foundation had its 2017 Annual Celebration on the 7th December, 2017 at the Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) Centre with the theme “The Future of Entrepreneurship”. The Annual Celebration is FATE Foundation’s grand finale of all our programs in the year graduating all the Aspiring and Emerging Entrepreneurs who have gone through our programs and appreciating and recognizing our volunteers and partners for their support to FATE Foundation all year round.
The event started at 3.00pm prompt with the National anthem rendered by Segun Aderinto AEP 61, which was followed by the Welcome Address by Mr. Fola Adeola, Founder & Chairman, FATE Foundation, who encouraged the graduating class of entrepreneurs to hope for the best in their entrepreneurial journey ahead, stating that the entrepreneurship journey is never an easy one but the fulfillment at the end of the day is worth it.
The Keynote speaker Mr. Austin Okere, Founder & Vice chairman, CWG Plc proceeded to give his speech on “The future of Entrepreneurship”, in which he advised the graduating entrepreneurs to be dedicated to their businesses as the life of an entrepreneur is bounded by dedication and discipline to self and work. He encouraged the entrepreneurs to dream big and never settle for less. Drawing from his experiences so far, he advised the entrepreneurs to focus on their goals and dispel all forms of fear as fear is one of the greatest limitations to man.
Then it was time for the official graduation ceremony of the entrepreneurs, the classes were called out and the students all came up on stage to be recognized and also have a formal class photograph.
The Valedictorian address was given by Vivian Ihaza of the AEP 58. She congratulated her fellow entrepreneurs and edged them to never give up on their entrepreneurial dreams. She left the entrepreneurs with the following words “everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear”.
Another highlight of the evening was the FATE volunteer award ceremony. The award categories were the FATE Volunteer Facilitator Award, FATE Volunteer Mentor award, FATE Volunteer Consultant Award, and FATE Volunteer MSME Hub Contributor Award.
The Vote of thanks was given by Mrs. Adenike Adeyemi, Executive Director, FATE Foundation this signified the end of the event, then it was time for refreshment and networking as some of the entrepreneurs had their works exhibited in the hall with the help of FATE Foundation.
Thank you to everyone who made this event a success, see you in the New year.
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report