Thank you very much for impacting and supporting entrepreneurs in the month of May, we are grateful.
In the month of May, we organized Twenty (20) hours of Virtual Sessions via Zoom & Facebook Live. We are grateful to you for being part of our story in helping Nigerian business owners to either Start, Grow or Scale their businesses.
Orange Corners Nigeria Track 2: A total of 18 hours was spent impacting entrepreneurs of The Kingdom of Netherlands sponsored Orange Corners Nigeria, incubation program.
The following virtual training sessions took place in April 2020.
- Corporate Governance Structuring and Internal Control Management by Amah Afadameh Legal & Compliance Officer, at Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions Limited
- Developing Growth Strategies by Max Menkiti Director, at Millennium Apartments and Studios
- Realigning your business to fit current realities by Pradeep Pahalwani CEO, at Securisk Insurance Brokers LTD
- Business Ethics by Marian Olaiya Principal, at Marian ‘Funmi Oguntona & Co
- Managing Business Operations by Ekene Nwalioba Divisional Head of Operation, at Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions
- Finance fundamentals I & II; Developing and using budget as a financial management tool & Working with a cash flow statement by Ikenna Nwosu, Chartered Accountant at The Nigeria Stock Exchange
- Finance Fundamentals III & IV; Developing an Income Statement & Making financial projections by Sherif Ibrahim Head, Internal Control and Audit at Quantum Zenith
FATE content Contributors
A lot of thanks to these expert professionals who provided information though Articles on the msmehub,org and also spent Two (2) hours in impacting entrepreneurs on live Streaming
- Robert Yakubu: Founder, The Roberts Yakubu Company
- Toki Mabogunje: President, Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
- DIY Law
- Chukwuemeka Ayogu: Managing Director, Count System
- Busola Akin-Olawore: Founder, Versa Research
- Edobong Akpabio CEO, Visionage Agrotech Farms Ltd