Announcement of the AEP 83 class and AEP 84 Class of 2020
We are excited to announce the commencement of the third cohort of the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2020, which we are running virtually with 60 entrepreneurs and concurrently in Lagos and Rivers states.
In 2018, FATE Foundation in partnership with Facebook launched the maiden edition of the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme. So far, we have supported over 600 entrepreneurs across eleven states, with each one of them benefiting from the programme in the past two years.
This year, with the COVID-19 crisis putting the world in a physical lockdown, and so many business owners losing faith in the ability to sustain their businesses during the crisis which we are still experiencing, We at FATE Foundation have been able to successfully launch the AEP Digital Programme to provide the much-needed knowledge and support to Startups across Nigeria. The experience has been wonderful, as this is the very first virtual learning programme that we are implementing for the AEP Digital Programme.
So far, the participants are thrilled at the quality of content that they have been exposed to within a short period and are eager to learn and reposition heir business to survive this crisis. We have completed the first Five (5) weeks and we are currently in the last week.
Let me quickly introduce to you the AEP 83 and AEP 84 classes respectively:
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- Yetunde on 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report
- Deborah sier peter on With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa
- Stephenei on Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses
- Anthony on Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria
- FATE FOUNDATION on 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report