Nominations for the FATE Model Entrepreneurship Advocate (FMEA) of the Year Award
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023, FATE Foundation announced the call for applications for the FATE Model Entrepreneurship Advocate (FMEA) of the Year Award. FMEA is an annual recognition that celebrates and honours exceptional individuals within traditional and new media or academia, who intentionally and regularly advocate for and share insight, data, stories, and perspectives focused on the Nigerian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
This award category is designed to encompass a wide spectrum of contributors, including individuals, media outlets, and academic institutions, all of whom play a pivotal role in disseminating impactful entrepreneurship-focused content through various media channels, be it print, digital platforms, or broadcast.
FMEA is open to both individuals, organisations, and institutions, who meet the criteria below:
1. Entrants for this award category must have published or broadcast at least 5 stories, features, or content from September 2022 to September 1, 2023. Eligible media platforms include newspapers, magazines, television, radio, and online publications.
2. Individuals in this field should consistently demonstrate a strong commitment to integrity, accuracy, and objectivity in their storytelling or features. Their contributions should align with ethical practices and maintain a sense of fairness and balance.
3. All submissions must center on topics/ themes or issues related to entrepreneurship, business, innovation, and economic development within Nigeria.
4. Entrants must send links to their published stories, articles, audio or video files.
To apply, use this link https://bit.ly/EntrepreneurshipAdvocate2023 . Applications end on the 31st of October 2023. The winner will be announced at the 2023 FATE Annual Celebration & Awards Ceremony which is scheduled to be held on the 7th of December, 2023.
FATE Foundation is Nigeria’s foremost enterprise development organisation that seeks to harness the strong entrepreneurial culture of Nigerians by providing aspiring entrepreneurs with business incubation, growth, and accelerator support required to fully explore their innovative potential, to start, grow and scale their businesses with the mission to foster wealth creation by promoting businesses and entrepreneurial development among Nigerians.
Blessing Sunday, Marketing and Communications Manager ǁ 08088038185 ǁ [email protected]
- 2022 FATE Foundation Impact Report on
- With support from Google.org, FATE Foundation Launches Programme for Women Micro-Entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa on
- Policy Paper on the Revised Cash Withdrawal Limit: Implications for Nigeria’s Small and Growing Businesses on
- Setting up a plastic waste recycling business in Nigeria on
- 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report on